• Financial Management Program Support Volunteer (1 Position)
• Human Resource Management Program Support Volunteer (1 Position)
• Small Business Development Volunteer (1 Position)
• Marketing and Promotions Volunteer (1 Position)
• Parent Education Program Volunteer (1 Position)
• Knowledge of Burma-Thailand border refugee situation.
• Understanding of, and commitment to, women and children’s education and empowerment.
• Background in women and children’s issues and development, social work, education, fair-trade, business, non-profit management, international affairs, economics, or related fields.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural setting/environment.
• Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills in English. Thai, Karen and Burmese an advantage.
• Previous international travel, especially in the developing world, preferred.
• Ideally, willingness to work some irregular hours.
• The candidate must be willing to travel to the border areas as necessary.
• Can drive motorcycle and with international driver’s license, an advantage.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume (with 3 references), and brief writing sample (2 pages maximum), copy of passport to Ms. Nancy Wah, Personnel Administrator, by email or fax: +66 53 357 695.
Please indicate Volunteer Placement in the subject line of any email.
Due to the expected volume of resumes, we cannot respond to every applicant. Only those potential applicants will be contacted.