Early Childhood Development (ECD) Project Officer/Field Officer
Location: Mae Hong Son, Thailand
Application Deadline: No later than 22 February,2010 .
Job Starting Date: 15 March, 2010.
General functions and responsibilities:
- Works in cooperation with the project teams to effectively plan, coordinate and implement WEAVE’s Early Childhood Development Project.
- Takes the lead in coordinating with other WEAVE’s Projects and Partner Organizations in the development of ECCD materials.
- Coordinate with the Training Coordinator and supports the project team in the development of the training schedule.
- Assist the Training Coordinator in preparing proposal for fund raising
- Provides support in coordinating and networking with partner women groups and other organizations.
- Assists in representing WEAVE to appropriate meetings.
- As a member of WEAVE team, must work effectively and to undertake specific additional responsibilities as may be agreed with the Director.
How To Apply
If you think you have the necessary qualifications and experience required for the position, and would like to apply for the job, please send:
- A letter of application in English, Burmese, or Thai.
- Your CV or resume giving details of your qualifications and experience.
- Photocopy of Thai ID card or Passport, and Transcript of Records from school
- The name and contact details of 3 references (people who have known you in your working environment).
Applications may be sent by e-mail, fax or mail to:
P.O. Box 58
Chiang Mai University,
Chiang Mai 50202
Kindly “cc:” your application to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.
WEAVE welcomes applicants from women ethnic minority communities and gives preference in hiring them. Qualified men are also welcome to apply.